250 gr. of Al Arz tahini
6 eggs (separated)
120 gr. sugar
- Beat the egg white. Add half of the sugar and mix until foamy.
- Mix Al Arz tahini in a big bowl together with the beaten egg whites
- Beat the egg yolk with the rest of the sugar until light and foamy
- Mix beaten egg yolks with the tahini until it turns smooth
- Wrap an “English cake pan” with a plastic wrap and pour the tahini in. wrap it and freeze it for 2 hours. (Recommended overnight).
Cut 2cm slices and sprinkle with raw tahini and honey on top.