Simple & delicious, this dish is elegant enough for company and quick enough for a family meal.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Olive oil Eliad – cooking spray
- 2/3 cup Fig & Arak (anise) confiture Beit Yitzhak
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 6 tablespoons port or other sweet red wine
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Combine fig preserves, rosemary, and wine in a bowl; add to chicken, stirring gently. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 6 minutes or until chicken is done. Uncover and cook 1 minute over medium-high heat or until sauce is slightly thick. Serve sauce over chicken.