10.5 oz mushrooms
2 medium red onions
1 medium red bell pepper (5oz)
¾ cup coconut milk (6oz)
20 leaves parsley
3½ cup couscous (1 cup uncooked)
salt, white pepper
¼ tsp chili powder
1. Chop the mushrooms into chunks and then, dice the onions and the peppers. Finely chop the parsley.
2. Place a pan over a high heat, pour in some of the coconut milk and add the onions. Stir and bring the liquid to a boil.
3. As soon as the milk starts boiling, you can tip in the peppers, stir and cook the ingredients for roughly one minute.
4. Add the mushrooms to the pan, stir to combine and cook the ingredients together over a medium-to-high heat for roughly 10 minutes or until they have the consistency that you desire. During this time, stir frequently and add more liquid whenever necessary.
5. The last ingredient to add in, is the chopped parsley. At the end of the cooking process, remember to taste the vegetables, and adjust salt if desired. Here are the links for both the coconut milk and vegetable stock.
6. Mix the cooked couscous with chili powder, a pinch of salt, some freshly ground white pepper and serve it together with the vegetables to complete the dish.