- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 kg (2 pounds) of potatoes
- 6 peeled garlic cloves
- 1 cup of Silan (Date honey)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of soya sauce
- 1 spoon of grated ginger
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (200º C).
- Slice the potatoes and boil for 10 minutes.
- Scatter the potatoes in a large pyrex dish (or similar) and place the chicken on top.
- Plant the garlic cloves in between.
- In a separate bowl mix all the other ingredients together and pour over the chicken.
- Cover in aluminum foil and place in the oven for an hour.
- Bake for another 15 minutes without the aluminum foil.