Natural Pure Raw Honey from Israel
By: Kibbutz Ein Harod 100% Pure Honey Product from Israel, Holy Land.
Kosher certification: Kosher Parve, Badatz Chatam Sofer Bnei Brak
Kosher for Passover and all year round
Pure raw liquid honey
Crystallization The crystallization, or solidification of honey is a natural process that has no effect whatsoever on its taste or stability. The time required for the process to be completed differs from one type of honey to another, but all honey types crystallize at low temperatures, just like water turns into ice. And, just like melting ice, it is a very simple matter to reverse crystallized honey back into liquid form. All you have to do is warm the crystallized honey briefly, using one of the recommended methods outlined below. Warning! DO NOT warm honey to more than 160 F (71 C) for more than five (5) minutes!
Honey Warming Methods
Method A: In a Saucepan
- Fill a saucepan with hot water.
- Place the honey jar in the saucepan.
- Wait 3 minutes and enjoy your honey.
Method B: In the Microwave Oven
- Unscrew and remove the lid of the honey jar.
- Place the open jar on a saucer and put in a microwave oven. Cycle the microwave oven on maximum heat for up to 3 minutes.
- Repeat the process, using shorter cycles as required, until the honey has returned to its normal liquid state. Warning! Do not overheat the jar, as the glass may break!