The one and only Fig & Arak confiture is a result of an amazing cooperation between GIT USA and Beit Yitzhak natural products.
This product has already made a lot of waves in the culinary world. The perfect combination between the sweet taste of figs and the unique flavor of Arak which is actually an Anise liqueur. Those together are a match from heaven.
Here is more information about the product:
- Name Of Product: Fig & Arak Confiture
- Ingredients: Figs (50%), Sugar, Citric Acid, Fruit Pectin and Anise (2%).
- Sugar Content: 60%
- Net Weight: 360 gram / 13Oz
Spread it on your toast, cracker or favorite bread with a slice of goat cheese on top – wow!
Put it on your baked apple as an amazing desert. Enjoy it with your favorite yogurt. Try it on your rotisserie chicken.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Olive oil Eliad – cooking spray
- 2/3 cup Fig & Arak (anise) confiture Beit Yitzhak
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 6 tablespoons port or other sweet red wine
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
Combine fig preserves, rosemary, and wine in a bowl; add to chicken, stirring gently.
Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 6 minutes or until chicken is done. Uncover and cook 1 minute over medium-high heat or until sauce is slightly thick. Serve sauce over chicken.